As Above [cuts by Delight] - Cor Stidak x Keor Meteor

Monday, July 4, 2011

Midnight Blue

On the corner out the corner of my cornea
colorful lights flash off the spoiler, dark dash cars pass
ladies walking fast get splashed,
"Hold the cab!!"
seen my face, made a mad dash. Dag, she acting like i had a rash,
stashed the hash with the dirty snow, cops harass
fogged glass collabs in the back of the jazz labs where Dizzy blew,
if he knew the rhythym was still in use.
Mystical interludes expressed through physical art
and ripping mics apart
ackowledge the cynical as dreams turn to scenes
to something you're living through,
it's hard to heal from the poison of forbidden fruit.
Visualize wise then open my tired eyes
I'm feeling revitalized, i see what they're trying to find,
even in the night time the sun shine dumb blind
prepare for solar flares emitted from soldier rhymes.

He walks light with a heavy heart
with a light that shines dark when divine sparks mind art
In the midnight blue in mid-flight with a blind view
i still could find you.

Low down, dirty backroom deals where caps peel for real
to reveal trap schematics concealed in black fabric,
said the antidote to wack was Stidak mathmatics
Many doubted the tactics now they're travelling backwards
Capture the moment, own it then bone it
and set it free
or chained in my brain basement torture chamber
stay in my lane but it's lames to the left of me
Lightning and thunder clap
I'm writing another rap to blast back
Rain made the ink from the Sharpie track
black rivers of blood that flood,
"Where the party at?"
I cut a rug, light a bud, sip some cognac
then realize time flies on the back of Tiamat
Deeper than reefer sleep, it's time to keep eyes open
and feel the need to speak wise
but my mind's broken
Boulder holder with a bad shoulder
It's only over when I supernova,
channeling Cold Crush.

He walks light with a heavy heart
with a light that shines dark when divine sparks mind art
In the midnight blue in mid-flight with a blind view
I still could find you.

copyright 2011 Cor Stidak, from "Midnight Blue," the title track from Tokyo producer Pepil Pew's album to be released soon.

No comments:

Post a Comment